Due to our expansion programme for 2018 we have an immediate vacancy for a Machine Operator in our Gluing department.
The main functions of the post are:
Responsible for setting up and running machinery and providing instruction, to other team members, in order that they can run machines and produce quality products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for setting up and running machinery to meet the efficiencies and quality required and maintaining Production and Quality records
- Providing instruction to other team members to enable them to run machinery and produce quality products.
- To communicate in person and on the telephone with colleagues, customers and other visitors in a friendly and positive manner.
- To work in accordance with Health and Safety and Hygiene regulations at all times.
- To undertake staff training and development to enhance the role and your personal development.
- To undertake any other such duties, within the competency of the post.
- To work in a flexible manner.
- To work effectively as part of a team.
- To maintain a general level of tidiness in work areas, and ensure punctual time keeping in accordance with contracted hours.
We are looking for the right candidate to meet our Company Values, have the necessary experience, enthusiasm, able to demonstrate passion in the role and with an excellent work ethic.
The candidate will be required to work to our shift system and overtime requirements to meet customer needs.
The candidate can expect a clean and friendly working environment with an attractive pay package which includes Life Cover, Pension, Holiday Pay Bonus and work wear.
If you feel that you have the skills and attributes to meet our requirements, please email our Operations Director – Liam Cox: firstname.lastname@example.org
We extend a warm welcome to six new additions who have recently joined us.
ZARA BAILEY – Commercial Administrator
Zara joined the fc team in September 2016, she has settled extremely well into her new role. To relax Zara enjoys walking in the Peak District with her boyfriend James and enjoys playing badminton and squash at least once a week!
ANGELINA NTHOLOWA – Machine Assistant
Angelina joined us in September 2016, whilst her new role is very different from her previous she has adapted really well and settled into the fc Team. Angelina is married and has a six year old son Bradley who keeps her really busy but when she finds time to relax she enjoys watching TV and baking
RASA RUTKOVSKA – Machine Assistant
Rasa loves listening to music, she also enjoys dancing – especially Zumba. Whilst Rasa has only been with us for a short time she has quickly settled into the fc Team. Volleyball is her favourite game both to watch and play.
AGNIESZKA ZEBROWSKA – Machine Assistant
Agnieszka joined the fc team from Northgate Public Services. Whilst she has been with us a little over six months her new role is very different from her previous, she has settled really well into team fc. Agnieszka enjoys listening to music, cooking and fishing and loves to go out jogging with her boyfriend.
JOANNA ROMINSKA – Machine Assistant
Joanna really enjoys the challenge of working for team fc. Joanna loves spending time with her family, reading novels, baking cakes and cookies. Her favourite sport is volleyball and she enjoys going to the gym with her fiancé. Joanna supports Bayern Munich because of the Polish player Robert Lewandowski.
GILL DAVIS – Machine Operator
Gill really enjoys her new role and settled straight away into team fc. Gill enjoys spending time with her family and has a real passion for animal welfare – she has little time for hobbies as she spends all her time “running kids to their various activities!”