Due to our expansion programme for 2021 we have an immediate vacancy for a Carton Gluing Machine Assistant in our Gluing department.
The main functions of the post are:
Assist the machine operator with make ready, feeding or taking off cartons. Quality Control checking to ensure product meets the requirements. Complete paperwork and data to the specification required.
Good communication skills are required along with some experience in the industry in a similar role. In house training will be provided to meet the company standards in processes, hygiene and cleanliness.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To communicate in person and on the telephone with colleagues, customers and other visitors in a friendly and positive manner.
- To work in accordance with Health and Safety and Hygiene regulations at all times.
- To undertake staff training and development to enhance the role and your personal development.
- To undertake any other such duties, within the competency of the post.
- To work in a flexible manner.
- To work effectively as part of a team.
- To maintain a general level of tidiness in work areas, and ensure punctual time keeping in accordance with contracted hours.
We are looking for the right candidate to meet our Company Values, have the necessary experience, enthusiasm, able to demonstrate passion in the role and with an excellent work ethic.
The candidate will be required to work to our shift system and overtime requirements to meet customer needs.
The candidate can expect a clean and friendly working environment with an attractive pay package which includes Life Cover, Pension, Holiday Pay Bonus and work wear.
If you feel that you have the skills and attributes to meet our requirements, please email our Operations Director – Liam Cox: email@example.com
If the current vacancies are not suitable, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you should a suitable vacancy become available