Due to further expansion we are pleased to announce that we require an additional Die-cutting Operator to the FC Team.
The ideal candidate should have a wealth of experience in the role and should come with enthusiasm, a good work ethic and a positive attitude.
Main Functions of the role
Set up machinery to Job Specification, produce work to the required standard and productivity timescales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow the job instructions for each specific requirement of customers’ orders
- Set the machinery up to run efficiently and to the timescales required to meet the standards and customer requirements.
- Maintain clean, safe storage of formes & tooling
- To assist other Operators and Assistants to ensure optimum productivity is maintained and/or reached to meet the needs of the customer and/or the business
- Follow Company procedures in standards BRCGS, ISO 9001, 14001, 45000
- Experience & knowledge of die cutting in carton manufacturing and print finishing.
- Machinery maintenance, safety and light engineering requirements.
- Good organisation skills
- Good communication skills
- Health & Hygiene Awareness
- Pay will be set based on experience & knowledge – industry competitive rates will be paid.
- Holiday – 30 days per annum including statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme: Employers contribution paid into a personal pension following current government requirements.
- Company Bonus scheme – is payable based on the overall performance of the company
- Holiday Pay Bonus scheme – holiday pay is based on average working hours
- Death In Service – cover is provided whilst in service
- Uniform – provided on commencement
- Refreshments hot & cold drinks provided
- Car Parking – free on site parking
- Personal Development programme
If you feel you have what we are looking for please apply in writing along with your CV to email@example.com
If the current vacancies are not suitable, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you should a suitable vacancy become available