The main functions of the post are:
To control and manage the processes and systems throughout the business, in order that the company meet the requirements of the Quality, Hygiene, Environmental and Health & Safety Standards and maintain accreditation in BRCGS Packaging & Packing Materials, ISO 9001,14001, 45001.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and further improve the quality management strategy and plans, including resource, systems, timescales, to support and contribute to the standard and systems throughout the business.
- Manage good standards throughout the business.
- Develop and maintain systems to establish standards relating to existing and new activities, products and processes.
- Audit the systems and processes in line with the recognised standards, ensuring compliance throughout the business.
- Manage and develop the systems to measure performance against agreed standards and trends.
- Monitor performance according to agreed standards and take necessary action to communicate/advise/assist according to performance levels.
- Implement necessary communication strategy for the improvement and awareness of quality, Hygiene and Health & Safety issues across all departments.
- Report as necessary on changes in standards internally to all staff.
- Liaise and co-operate with quality management and standards bodies ie: BRC & ISO.
- Manage departmental performance within the company’s policies and standards.
- Liaise with colleagues, customers and suppliers where necessary, in a polite, friendly and positive manner.
- Work off site with customers and suppliers when necessary.
- Superb organizational skills
- Confident and assured
- Good communication skills
- Use resources effectively to maintain standards
- Recognise priorities and plan accordingly
- Recognized qualifications in Auditing
- IT – Microsoft, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- In-depth experience in ISO 9/14/45 and BRC Packaging & Packaging Material
- Internal Audit qualification
If you feel you have what we are looking for please apply in writing along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the current vacancies are not suitable, please email your CV to email@example.com and we will contact you should a suitable vacancy become available