Due to our expansion programme for 2021 we have an immediate vacancy for a Machine Operator in our Gluing department.
The main functions of the post are:
Responsible for setting up and running machinery and providing instruction, to other team members, in order that they can run machines and produce quality products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for setting up and running machinery to meet the efficiencies and quality required and maintaining Production and Quality records
- Providing instruction to other team members to enable them to run machinery and produce quality products.
- To communicate in person and on the telephone with colleagues, customers and other visitors in a friendly and positive manner.
- To work in accordance with Health and Safety and Hygiene regulations at all times.
- To undertake staff training and development to enhance the role and your personal development.
- To undertake any other such duties, within the competency of the post.
- To work in a flexible manner.
- To work effectively as part of a team.
- To maintain a general level of tidiness in work areas, and ensure punctual time keeping in accordance with contracted hours.
We are looking for the right candidate to meet our Company Values, have the necessary experience, enthusiasm, able to demonstrate passion in the role and with an excellent work ethic.
The candidate will be required to work to our shift system and overtime requirements to meet customer needs.
The candidate can expect a clean and friendly working environment with an attractive pay package which includes Life Cover, Pension, Holiday Pay Bonus and work wear.
If you feel that you have the skills and attributes to meet our requirements, please email our Operations Director – Liam Cox: email@example.com
If the current vacancies are not suitable, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you should a suitable vacancy become available