Location: FC Cartons Ltd – Castle Donington
Responsible to: Quality & Systems Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Quality & Systems Administrator to join our team. We are looking for a hardworking person with good communication & organisational skills to join our busy working environment.
Main Functions of the Post:
To assist in the day to day running of the Quality & Systems department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaise with colleagues, customers and suppliers where necessary, in a polite, friendly and positive manner.
- Maintaining electronic records.
- Updating internal documentation.
- Take meeting minutes where required.
- Assisting in the preparation of data for systems reviews and reporting.
- Ensuring all supplier approval assessments are completed in a timely manner with all certifications, specifications etc. up to date.
- Assisting in the management of employee training records and the company training matrix.
- Record observations, complaints & non-conformance documentation.
- Supporting both Internal & External Audits.
- Provide support to the Quality & Systems Manager for other quality activities as required and within training scope.
- Superb organizational skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- IT – Microsoft, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
Apply to email@example.com providing your CV and opening letter.
Closing date: 24th June 2022
If the current vacancies are not suitable, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you should a suitable vacancy become available